Building a Digital Workplace Ecosystem
Technology has changed the way we work. The workplace is no longer a physical location that we need to go to. Instead, companies now operate through digital workplace platforms which can be accessed from anywhere, as long as you have a laptop / tablet / mobile and an internet connection.
A digital workplace is the basic set of digital tools employees use to get work done. It can be anything from instant messaging to virtual meeting tools, enterprise social media tools, and even automated workflows.
It is easy to assume that your company has a digital workplace just because you use some components of it. But to truly gain benefits from a digital workplace platform and get measurable results, you need to implement it in its full form. That starts by understanding what a digital workplace really is and how it can help your organization deliver measurable business value.
What Will I Learn?
- Understand the basics of Digital Workplace and work with one
- Understand and review the different Digital Workplace platforms available in the market
- Explore Microsoft 365 Productivity tools and work with it
- Getting yourself ready to use Microsoft 365 in your day to day office work
- Getting yourself ready to transform your office and organization as a whole to transform its work into a digital office.